- Skapad den söndag, 19 april 2015 20:22
- Träffar: 839
Icom IC-7100 HF/VHF/UHF All Mode Amateur Radio Firmware Update (Release E3)
This is to inform you that Icom Inc. has published firmware update E3 for the Icom ID-7100 on their global website. This new firmware has been designed to improve received audio quality.
The firmware can be downloaded from the following URL from the Icom Inc website:www.icom.co.jp/world/support/download/firm.
- A mini-B type USB cable is required.
- You must install the USB driver before connecting the USB cable between the IC-7100 and the PC.
- Thoroughly read “Firmware update instructions” to know what the update requires.
- Save the transceiver’s data onto an SD card or to your PC using the CS-7100 cloning software. It is possible that your data could get lost during the update.
- Never turn OFF the transceiver power or disconnect the USB cable during the update.
- The following firmware have been updated:
• CPU M to Version 1.04
• DSP I to Version 1.02
Firmware update E4 och E5 är också släppta. Läs manualen noga inför uppgradering till E5
Bläddra ner till IC-7100